Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finding Nemo, The Musical.

Brandi and I just got back from what appears to be a yearly pilgrimage to Walt Disney World. The first year we went I took a camera with me but only took it with me to the parks for one day, I didn't bring the bag and when I wasn't using the camera I felt like it was in the way more than it was useful. The 2nd trip I used a point and shoot camera and was disappointed with missed shots mainly because of camera limitations (low light, shutter lag, etc). This year I came prepared! We bought a bag that is the perfect size for Disney, a Lowepro Slingshot and each day I took in an SLR, 24-70mm f/2.8 and a 85mm f/1.4 as well as a 430ex speedlite.

Enough camera talk, here are some images from my favorite live shows at Disney, and overall one of my favorite attractions.

Joey Bowman, Finding Nemo

Joey Bowman, Finding Nemo

Joey Bowman, Finding Nemo

Joey Bowman, Finding Nemo

Joey Bowman, Finding Nemo

Joey Bowman, Finding Nemo

Joey Bowman, Finding Nemo

Thanks for viewing!

http://www.JoeyBowman.net
http://www.CherishTheMomentPhotography.net

No comments: