Thursday, July 29, 2010

Myrtle Beach

It has been a while since I have updated my blog, so I figured I would post some photos from a trip that Brandi and I took to Myrtle Beach. We spent a week there in mid June. Myrtle Beach is always an interesting place to visit. I do not really get into "photographer" mode while visiting Myrtle Beach though at least once morning I will get up for the sunrise and walk around for an hour or two.

Joey Bowman, Myrtle Beach

It stormed on our first day and it gave me my first chance at photographing a waterspout.

Joey Bowman, Myrtle Beach

The Ripleys Aquarium in Myrtle Beach is always an interesting place to "people watch".

Joey Bowman, Myrtle Beach

Joey Bowman, Myrtle Beach

Joey Bowman, Myrtle Beach

Joey Bowman, Myrtle Beach

Joey Bowman, Myrtle Beach

Joey Bowman, Myrtle Beach



Thanks for viewing!

http://www.JoeyBowman.net
http://www.CherishTheMomentPhotography.net

1 comment:

Photos by Regan said...

As always, Joey, nice work! Especially the sunset set photos.