Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Point & Shoot

Last week Brandi decided to purchase another P&S camera, mainly to use in an underwater housing that she already had for that particular model of camera. We met with the seller of the camera in Charlotte and afterwards I decided to give it a little work out while walking around downtown Charlotte.

Using the camera reminded me of the days when I first truly started learning about photography and started developing an interest in photography. Also using it made me appreciate many of the things I now take for granted with our SLR's. Specifically the fact that with an SLR I do not have to wait one or two seconds to take a photo after clicking the shutter button, or that 400 ISO is relatively "clean" where as with these P&S cameras 400 ISO looks like 1600 or 3200 ISO on our SLR's.

Here are a few images from that evening, thanks for viewing!







http://www.JoeyBowman.net
http://www.CherishTheMomentPhotography.net

1 comment:

Regan said...

Joey, those pics are nice! What was the model of the point & shoot?