Sunday, January 17, 2010

Home from ImagingUSA!

We have been home from ImagingUSA for a few days now.

We had a blast traveling to Nashville and back home to attend the convention and trade show. I had a blast hanging out with friends before and after classes as well as meeting a few awesome people while we were there. Brandi and I attended quite a few seminars taught by the industries leading photographers. We got SEVERAL awesome ideas while we were there and are in the process of implementing several of them into Cherish The Moment Photography, the most noticeable being a Senior Ambassador program, more info about that soon.

I had a blast at the trade show talking to various vendors including some of my favorite that we currently use as well as others that we may use in the future. I got to try out quite a few lenses that I have had my eye on as well which is always fun for a gear nerd such as myself.

Here are a few shots from the trip, one of Brandi and I and a few from around Nashville.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: